This is my blog about me and my life as a 13 year old girl

Monday, March 7, 2011

Just Some News

#1. I found out today that the librarian at my school's husband used to be the premier of B.C.

#2. If you were wondering why most of my older blog posts say ," Posted by Pennerfive", it is because I used to have my blog on my mom and dad's email address. Then they got a blog on the same email address. just recently got my own email address so I changed it so my blog was on my email address. On my mom and dad's blog post it also says now, "Posted by Pennerfive". So that is why it says that. Fortunately, on the rest of blog posts it says, "Posted by Hannah".

#3. On Wednesday my class is taking the ferry to Victoria for the day. We are going there because we are studying government in social studies. It will be awesome, and I really hope it isn't going to rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment