This is my blog about me and my life as a 13 year old girl

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Day That Made my Feet Hurt

Today I had to be at school 30 minutes early because the demo/skipping team was going to two schools today.  The first school was called Ecole Pauline Johnson and was a French immersion school.
They had a TINY gym so we had to split our routine in half and do one half for the primaries and one half for the intermediates.  We did pretty good for our first time, although we could have done better.  The second school was called Westcott Elementary and they had a MUCH bigger gym.  We did our full routine for the whole school.  Then it was a quick rush to Confederation Park (my school) because the dance club had a dress rehersal for when we will dance in the Burnaby Dance Festival.  We grabbed a quick bite to eat and then we drove back to Confed.  Then we were off on the bus to Burnaby Mountain High School, where the festival will take place. We rehearsed, and then we were back to Confed.  My class was going swimming today as gym class, so all the kids in the Dance club had to stay with the dance/music teacher in the music room because there would have been no point in going to swim for just a little bit of time.  She but on some music and we went crazy and danced our heads off.  Then Ms. Ishii had a music class to teach so we got to sit on on it.  She got us to perform our dance club dance for the class.  Then she asked each person to say that if they good give a "dance like nobody is watching" award to someone, who would it be.  Somebody said they would give it to me twice! Then our class came back and we had to leave.  It was an awesome day, but my feet hurt!

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment