This is my blog about me and my life as a 13 year old girl

Monday, August 2, 2010

Hi again!

Hi! I am now finaly in Vancouver/Burnaby!  I have a lot to say,but  Mom says I can only do a quick post as it is almost time for bed.
So I promise I will write a long detailed post in the next day or two. If I don't write a post after four days, write comments demanding it.  

See you soon,
                Hannah

P.S.  Madi, if you're reading this, I had "A Baby's Life" theme song in my head today. Do not ask me why.

3 comments:

  1. Weird...

    There is really bad news. Later today we're putting Lucy to sleep. She is very old and not doing well at all. She's 14 and a half and has lived a long life but it's time for her to go now. Even though, I'm still really sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about your new adventures. I hope you won't make me wait 4 days though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was knuckle!!!
    That was what she called you!

    ReplyDelete