This is my blog about me and my life as a 13 year old girl

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hmmmm.........

Help!  I  have just discovered I have a bad case of I-want-to-write-on-my-blog-but-I-can't-think-of-anyting-to-write-about cold!  Apparently the best way to cure this is to think.  A lot.  Hmmmm...............yes! I know what to write about now!  Well, today was my classs celebration chapel.  This is where your teacher comes up and tells you 3 good qualities she has noticed in you.  I got Compassion, Leadership, and Gifted Musician.  Another thing I am going to write about is that today, a boy in my class handed out invitations to the intire class to his house on the last day of school for a pool party!  He even invited the teacher! It's going to be AWESOME!  The last thing I want to talk about is that tomorrow my school is having it's spring concert. This year we are doing a musical called It's Cool in the Furnace.  It's going to be great!  I am glad I am not an actor though, because they have to have an ALL DAY DRESS REAHERSAL tomorrow! 

Goodbye until the next post, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. sorry i missed your spring concert. i heard that you danced beautifully.

    sometimes blogging is hard work. i hope you keep at it...especially now that you are moving away for a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till Nick's party Ani!!! That was the best sleepover ever (even if it was the only one I've ever had). I had a great time! "Unacompanied Minnors" was a funny movie!!!

    Bye for now
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  3. HANNAH!!! I GOT THAT COLD TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hannah! Are you in Vancouver yet?

    ReplyDelete