This is my blog about me and my life as a 13 year old girl

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hi!

   Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!  Okay, so I'm going to have a # , letter, and word of the day. Today's # is 4, today's letter is S, and today's word is newt [it's a lizzard].  Any way, Here is part 4 of MEMORIES  Where do I go? It's getting pretty dark.  I look around, but nothing looks familiar. Then, I see a sign that says Welcome To Conten. Conten? On the other side of Conten is Kenten, which is where I live! It's time for a long walk.......................................almost there...................................finaly! Okay I'm here.  Luckily, my street is close to here............................................"Alexia! There you are!" "I'm fine Mom, so don't ask." 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting.... but still, what happened to Novannah?? I will tickle you without stopping or will give you wet kisses if you don't resolve this mystery soon.

    I'm glad you picked my favourite number as your number of the day. Number four is the best.

    My word of the day would be "Frolich" for today, and you know why!!

    ReplyDelete