1. I still need more ideas for Halloween.
2. I was invited to a six year old's birthday party yesterday. I went.
3.I love to watch 7th Heaven after school.
4. Michael Kusugak, an Inuit author is coming to our school.
5. Nellie Olson is MEAN!!! VERY MEAN!!!!!!
6. Ellie is sick.
7. I'm baby sitting tomorrow for Susie and Alejandro.
8.My favourite colour is lilac.
9. Ellie has a flower in her mouth.
10. My principal is my art teacher.
11. Root beer is my favourite drink.
12. I still love ketchup chips. A LOT!
13. My piano teacher is named Lara.
14. Ellie doesn't know who Louis Riel is.
15. I had to ask my mom how to spell Riel.
16. The mayor of Burnaby was at my school.
17. I like crunchy peanut butter better then smooth.
18. It has been scientifically proven that girls are better drivers than boys.
19. My dad is obsessed with NFL football.
20. We are going to go to Hawaii this winter!
21. Sasha loves the monkey bars a lot. And I mean a lot. You really have no idea how much this kid loves them.
22. Selena Gomez was in Vancouver on Friday.
23. My dad is going to probably be a mad scientist for Halloween.
24. I own five pairs of glasses.
25. I am a quarter done.
26. I love Werthers
27. Christopher Norton is my favourite composer.
28. We're eating supper in five minutes
29. My dad has to set the table
30. I LOVE Nutella.
31. My class is performing Michael Jackson's Thriller at the Halloween Assembly
32. Why is
33. Yesterday was Hagfish day.
34. Cantaloupe is my favourite fruit. I really want to one day have a whole cantaloupe to myself.
35. I want to learn how to surf.
36. I don't want to clean my room.
37. I love watching Dragon's Den with my dad.
38. I need to save enough money to buy an ipod touch by Christmas.
40. I need to get to #50 by supper.
41. Ellie was really sick this week.
42. We just started season 2 of Little House on the Prairie.
43. We have special Halloween soap. It smells like apple candy.
44. My top 3 favourite Halloween treats are Caramilk, Reese's pieces, and Hershey's cookies'n'cream.
45. My mom's favourite Halloween treats are Reese's Peanut Butter Cup's and Wonder Bars.
46. Those little fairy books need to stop. Off the top of my head they already have colour fairy's, weather fairy's, pet fairy's, jewel fairy's, party fairy's, sports fairy's, rock star fairy's, fashion fairy's, and I'm sure there's more.
47. There is a boy in my class named Christopher who my mom calls her son.
48. Sasha has a sliver.
49. The San Diego Super Chargers have an awesome theme song.
50. I am half done.
51. I had an earthquake drill at school today.
52. We are doing volleyball in gym right now.
53. I am not good at volleyball.
54. I have Thriller stuck in my head. See #31.
55. My favourite subject is art.
56. Right now in art we are doing print making-and not with Styrofoam and pencils-the real deal.
57. Swirly swirl is right, squiggly line is wrong. HA HA ELLIE!!!!!!
58. Extreme Couponing is a cool show.
59. This will probably end up being the longest post I will ever write.
60. My favourite animals are horses and dogs. And eagles.
61. If I could be any animal, I would be an eagle.
62. I wish I could fly.
63. If I could be a colour, I would be pale pale green.
64. But that's not my favourite colour. See #8.
65. If I had to choose a type of fruit that suits me the most, I think it would be an apple.
66. I really like butter chicken.
67. My mom thinks it's really gross when I crack my wrists.
68. Tomorrow there is no school and I am babysitting.
69. My mom let us order school pictures for the first time this year.
70. There is a girl in my school called Lilah Blue Williamson.
71. That is a pretty cool name if you ask me.
72. I am playing the saxophone
73. One of my friends is playing the bassoon. It sounds awesome!
74. One of my friends is named Aibhlin, but you pronounce it "Aivlin". It's Gaelic.
75. This sentence makes me 3 quarters finished.
76. Ellie REALLY wants to play barbies with someone.
77. No one wants to play barbies with Ellie.
78. This term, there will be no report cards because of the teacher's job action.
79. My mom tries to cheat at Uno
80. ROBOTS NEED LOVE TOO!!!!
81. They want to be loved by you.
82. Milk in plastic jugs tastes like plastic. Gross.
83. My mom is winning.
84. I am running out of ideas.
85. We are going to carve jack'o'lanterns tomorrow.
86. Sasha won Uno.
87. I have to go to the bathroom.
88. I am going to Spark.
89. I bet you don't know what that is.
90. It's a youth conference in Abbotsford.
91. Did you know that apples float but pears sink?
92. I didn't.
93. National Geographic for Kids is the best!
94. I love my seating arrangement for November
95. I just fell off my chair.
96. I ate five sliders today for supper
97. My dad ate four.
98. My sister says something feels weird in her nose.
99. She was kidding.
100. I am done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!