This is my blog about me and my life as a 13 year old girl

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I have no Idea What This post should be called so I am just going to write this.

I have so much to say so I can't think of a title.  Anyway, my birthday was on the 19 and I had lots of fun.  I had two friends over after school.  We had supper at my house and then we went to Ruckers.  I got lots of cool presents.  Then a few days after my birthday, I had my neighbors over for a sleepover.  We watched a movie called  The Ice Princess.  It's about a girl who loves to figure skate.  It's really good.  A few days after my parties, me, my dad, and my sisters built a really big snowman.  it melted a bit though, so it isn't as tall as it was. It's still pretty big though.  We had to use a ramp to get the second snowball onto the top of the first one.  I had a lot of fun building it!   My dad has to live in Vancouver for three months.  I miss him.  He comes back for a visit sometimes though.  I am playing piano in the Winnipeg Music Festival.  I am playing a piece called Autumn Leaves.  It's a very pretty piece.  I'm playing on Sunday, March 20th.  I can't wait! I am starting Heritage Fair at school.  It is on Canada's heritage.  The teachers give you 6 topics that you can do your project on.  I am doing Niagara Falls.  You have to have a backboard and a written report.  It's fun to work on.  That's all I'm posting right now.   

2 comments:

  1. Hannah! Doing a report on Niagara Falls?!? Did you have pictures you can use from last summer? If you need anything that we can send you, let us know. (This is Jenn Rekker ) I look forward to hearing how it goes for you.
    BTW...happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY HANNAH
    IT IS ME GUESS WHO I AM?
    HE HE IT'S OBIOUSLY ME SO BYE FOR NOW
    SEE YOU MONDAY aND THE DAY AFTER THAT AND THE DAY AFTER THAT AND THE DAY AFTER THAT AND THE DAY AFTER THAT.
    Bye
    P.S. I I finnished Ivy's Diariy so I'm bringing it on Monday
    Madi

    ReplyDelete