This is my blog about me and my life as a 13 year old girl

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Update on Battle of the Books

My last post explains what Battle of the Books is. I'm not going to post a link to it, because you can just scroll down and read it for yourself. If you are to lazy to scroll down a little to read it, well, to bad for you.


Anyway, my team won the final of the battle of the books in our school, so we got to go to Gilmore to compete against the rest of the schools. We all expected not to do that well, especially after we were told one team had only got 3 questions wrong during the entire competition! But amazingly, we pulled ahead in the first half of the competition, we were so far ahead, that we missed the last 2 questions yet we still Won the competition!!!!!!!! We all couldn't believe it! It was so much fun and I really wish I could do it again next year. We didn't win a prize or even got a certificate, but I don't really care too much about that. I really loved my team and it was so fun to be a part of!

1 comment: