This is my blog about me and my life as a 13 year old girl

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tangled in Ivy Second Part

Here is the second part of my story.



Benny

Oh no.  Oh no no no no no.  This couldn’t be happening.  That book.  I can’t believe she found it.  I thought it was buried well. 

I looked at her.

“Elizabeth”, I said. 
“Did you open this book?  Did you?”

She looked at me, confused.

“Yes.  But it was all in gibberish.  See?  Cumatinnalongittano –“

“Stop!”  I yelled. 
“Don’t ever read it out loud again.” 

I was screaming now.  She backed away, scared and worried.

“It could be something horrible!” I continued.

Now she was yelling back at me.  “You don’t know what you’re talking about.”  And she ran away.

But thing is, I did know what was talking about because I was the one who had written and buried that book.

 Watch for the third part!

No comments:

Post a Comment